Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, October 27, 2008

Spoken english lesson-5

Here are some lessons to improve fluency in
english.speak loudly several times.


Get lost! Or I shall
punish you.
Hah! In no way can you punish me.Don't you see my size? I am BIG!
I can crush you under my thumb if I want to.
May you get a son that would
never grow any taller than my thumb!

It has been days since I met my
friend.

Ah! What a good catch! And big too! I shall sell it to the King's
cook and get a handsome reward.

Hmm! The King shall be delighted tonight
at dinner.

Irrrk! What is that?

Who are you and what should I do
with you?

Do whatever ,Sir,But please don't kill me.

I have an
Idea.

Yum! That looks delicious!

Amazing!

Hunh! I have to
do something to put this Tom away.

What happened to you? Why are you
gasping?

Th..there in the garden, O King!

What is there in the
garden? Tell me properly.

That Tom Thumb..the royal pageboy.He attacked
me.

What? I can't believe this.

Believe me,Your Highness! He is
not what he pretends to be.He has all sorts of wicked plans.Please don't get
blinded by his sweet ways.

But how can you be so sure?

I saw him
picking some wild mushrooms in the garden.He has plans to put those poisonous
mushrooms in your omelette, O King, Be on your gaurd.

Let me find out the
truth first.

Here it is, your Highness!

The cat is
right!

Help! Let me out!

Come on,friend.I will take you to a place
where all are tiny like you.

Welcome, new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts